Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ashamed

It's great that we live in a time and country that anyone regardless of race color or creed can become president of the greatest country on earth, For the first time in my voting span of life I can say I'm sorry to the American people for the way I voted.

Doing my civic duty and voting to make my voice count and can only say to America I'm sorry
please forgive me it's easy to see that what I voted for was a pure disaster.

PLEASE STAND UP
PLEASE SPEAK UP
PLEASE ACT UP

My voting for Barack Obama AKA (Barry Satori) has done a Hugh amount of damage to all the great American soldiers that have fought wars near and far. I believe in America I believe in all the soldiers that served their country honorably I lower my head in reverence and sorrow to all our military.

I ask for your forgiveness in my mistake. God Bless America and every person that believes
god has given us the right and duty to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment